Re: Re: 2.4 an LVS: BE WARNED

To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: 2.4 an LVS: BE WARNED
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mailing Manager <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:01:29 +0100
Hi all,
        excuse me, but maybe i do not expaklin well myself.
In this moment i'm not afraid of stableness, i'm afraid beacuse i cannot
make it working anyway!!!
IT is correct that colud be soem time to wait until everything will be more
stabel than today( i have machien up adn running from ony 3 days) but i
cannot in any way made the lvs working with iptables.
This is the matter!!!

P.S.: i continue to send both the mailing list because the problem is not
clear, at elast to me, if it is an lvs configuration (i do not think so) or
netfilter...

thanks