Re: Setting up a one network VS-NAT LVS

To: Ivan Figueredo <idf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Setting up a one network VS-NAT LVS
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:06:01 +0000 (GMT)
        Hello,

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Ivan Figueredo wrote:

> Julian,
>
> If your time allows, please give me *very* specific instructions on what to
> type and I will get the output to you right away.

On client, director and real server:

tcpdump -len net 192.168.168.0 mask 255.255.255.0

analyze the MAC addresses from the outputs. Are they the
expected. We want to see the ICMP messages too, not only the TCP
packets. Before each test run the following command on each host:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/route/flush

We want to see the possible ICMP redirect generated from the director.

> Sorry, I do not have the expertise you require.
>
> Ivan

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>