Re: Changing server weights

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Changing server weights
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 06:47:50 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 12 May 2001, Wensong Zhang wrote:

> I don't think that we need change this. Let us keep it simple,

that's why I want the change. In a script, if I want to set the weight of
a connection to 'int', at the moment I need to know whether the weight is
already set. If it is set, I have to first delete it and then re-add it
(or else edit it). If it isn't set, I add it. But no matter what I do, I
have to first run commands and trap errors. People get alarmed if the
output of a script says "you may get an error here and then you may not,
we don't know, but you can ignore it (if it happens)".

Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx