LVS ssh connection timeout

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS ssh connection timeout
From: Alois Treindl <alois@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:15:05 +0200 (METDST)
I have LVS-NAT configured so that ssh VIP connects me to
one particular realserver.

I like to keep this ssh connection permanent, to observe the cluster
during its operation.

I find that this ssh connection does timeout after while and dies,
even without leaving logfile entried about the disconnect.

Can this be fixed, without affecting the timeout values of other LVS
services?

I know, I can connect with ssh to the director, and from there
with ssh or rlogin to the realserver, and the I am not affected by any
timeout.

I just wonder whether also the direct way would be possible.

Alois