RE: strange issues..

To: 'Roberto Nibali ' <ratz@xxxxxx>, "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: strange issues..
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:19:44 -0700
My thoughts on the tcpdump is that it was looping somehow, but I couldn't
understand how.  The transparent proxy redirect looked ok, and there was
theoretically only one nic we were dealing with on both machines.  (Both
machines are multihomed but we are not dealing with the private nics
here..?)

Would you suggest trying some other arp-problem resolution, such as a dummy0
+ hidden arp tags?  I got transparent proxy to work in QA .. but apparently
in production I am having issues.  The only configuration change that I am
aware of is the 2 NICs in relevant machines.

gracias,

Peter