Re: Syncing servers

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Syncing servers
From: "Bjoern Metzdorf" <bm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:32:04 +0200
Do you let the marketing guys upload to the VIP (via ftp)? Then, yes you
don't know which server they hit.
You have at least 3 possibilities:

1. You let them upload to all RIPs (uploading to each real server)
2. You let them upload to a testserver, and after some checks you use rsync
to put the images onto the RIPs.
3. You let them upload to one defined RIP instead of the VIP and rsync from
there (no need for a testserver)

greetings
Bjoern