Re: No configure scrit in ipvs-0.8.0

To: "LVS" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: No configure scrit in ipvs-0.8.0
From: "Schillaci" <lvslog@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:37:59 +0530
> The LVS-Mini-HOWTO claims there is a configure .pl file in the contrib
> directory , Hence the question . How else do I set up ? I've used the
> ipvsadm command to set up a configuration with one director and two real
> servers all running RedHat-7.1 . Is this how I do it ? Please let me know
> . I'm a student working with very low end hardware .

If you are just trying, then go with lvs-nat (with two network cards with
two networks) first  which is very easy to implement. And it will be better
if you get a fresh kernel from http://kernel.org and apply the ipvs patch
and recompile the kernel, get the corresponding ipvsadm and then try.

-Schill