RE: heartbeat between LVS machines

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: heartbeat between LVS machines
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:23:24 -0700
if I were you and wanting LVS + HA + piece of mind, I'd start working on the
following configuration:
LVS-DR or NAT, whichever you prefer.
ldirectord
heartbeat
mon-rpm install + upgrade from source to latest.

I found that when I went from LVS+ldirectord to HA, it was a major pain.
Start doing it now.  I can provide some configuration file help & mon
alerts/monitors if you wish.  (Juri helped out substantially with the conf
files of mon!)

Peter