Re: Limiting number of users accessing Real Servers via LVS configured

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Limiting number of users accessing Real Servers via LVS configured inNAT mode
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:10:35 +0200
>     root@panda:~# tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle ffff: ingress
>     RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
>     root@panda:~# /tmp/tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle ffff: ingress
>     RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory

Parsing bug, I reckon, better upgrade to the newest iproute2 package.

zar:/data/iproute # tc -V
tc utility, iproute2-ss010824
zar:/data/iproute # tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle ffff: ingress
zar:/data/iproute # tc -s qdisc show
qdisc ingress ffff: dev eth0
 Sent 0 bytes 0 pkts (dropped 0, overlimits 0)

zar:/data/iproute #

In case you don't have the -ss010824 version of ip and tc I highly
recommend it since a lot of nasty parsing and logical bugs have been
fixed there. Also Alexey is not perfect although asymptotically one
could presume so.

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc