Re: lvs_dr unknown errors.

To: Andy Erickson <andy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: lvs_dr unknown errors.
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 13:37:19 -0400
Andy Erickson wrote:

I'm sending this to the list, so it gets archived.

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO-1.html#ss1.9

> I will go ahead and upgrade ping, what do I upgrade it to or with?

ping doesn;t (or didn't) have versions. Just get whatever's
on your favorite server.

 Do you
> have any idea why the default gw is being deleted and not reinstalled on
> the real server?

If the script detects the command ip, it removes the routing
entries put in by route and puts in routing entries with ip,
which you don't see with route.
Apparently something has gone wrong with the addition of routes by ip.