Re: clustering difference between lvs and mosix

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: clustering difference between lvs and mosix
From: "Joseph R. Hoot" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Feb 2002 15:11:32 -0800
heh... if you really wanna know, I'm stuck here in a Windows programming
environment and I'm the only unix guy here.  Everyone loves WIndows
here.  I'm trying to convince people that Linux, can do a lot better and
less hardware.  So What I'm doing is taking about 4 piece of crap
Pentium 166 - 200 boxes with like 64 megs of ram each and I think I'm
gonna cluster them with mosix.  I've been happy with Gentoo Linux, so I
will probably throw that on the boxes and run KDE.  I'll put WINE on it
and install Microsoft Office 2000 and Internet Explorer.  I'll show them
that it can do everything that we need to do.

I just feel like doing it for kicks really.