RE: persistant connection benchmarking software

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: persistant connection benchmarking software
From: Paul Lantinga <prl@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:30:26 -0500

Roberto Nibali wrote:
> Ugh! Nothing against Microsoft on my side, but this tool is a
> shame and
> should be banned from the Internet. A company with such a lot of man
> power should be able to provide a tool that is at least
> equivalent with
> the _working_ functionality of a simplistic tool like ab (apache
> benchmark). The "Known Issues" part is not funny anymore ...
of course, ab can't hold a candle to a room full interns clicking reload as fast as they can...

I've been able to work around the bugs enough to have it do what I need it to do.  I had been using webload previously, and given the price ratio between them ( free vs. big$$), free wins.

Ok, back to the interns...  now, where'd I put that whip?

cheers Robert,

Paul.