No stats problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: No stats problem
From: Mike Zimmerman <tarmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:30:53 -0500
Evening folks,

I'm running a Tunnel LVS system that is currently not showing any form of stats, with the execption of data rate.

This cluster is serving about 5 connections per second currently, so I know that there is data to display. The files in /proc are empty of any information, though randomly (and rarely) it will provide information.

This is on a 2.4.17 kernel running 0.9.10. This problem was also evident in 0.9.9. 0.9.8 didn't seem to have this problem.

While this appears to be cosmetic, I would like to see some information. A plane flying is well and good, but without windows you can't really tell when you're about to hit the side of a mountain. ;)

Thanks for any help,

Mike