High Availability?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: High Availability?
From: Søren Neigaard <neigaard@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:45:31 +0100
I have a project where I have a Java application server running, and I
want to ensure uptime. I have worked with a Compaq Tru64 cluster
before, and if one of my machines fails to run my application server,
the cluster starts it up on another node.

Is there anything that can do this in Linux, or maybe something
similar?

I'm sorry to ask this question, I know I should have investigated the
various documentation myself, but when I did a search on "linux
cluster" I just got so many hits that I did not know where to start.
So I thought that you guys maybe could say "yes Linux Virtual Server
can do just that, go for it" or "yes BeoWulf is the place for you" :)

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@xxxxxxxx