RE: Problem after compiling LVS into Kernel

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Problem after compiling LVS into Kernel
From: "Walker, Roy" <Roy.Walker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:26:31 -0600
I posted this on Monday and didn't get a response.  Can anyone give me any
ideas?  There has to be some way to troubleshoot this.  There would appear
to be some service or function on the box that does not shut down cleanly
under the new kernel.  As anyone else run into anything like this?

Thank You,
Roy Walker