Problem after compiling LVS into Kernel

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Problem after compiling LVS into Kernel
From: "Walker, Roy" <Roy.Walker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:31:12 -0600
I have LVS 1.0 with the 2.4.18 kernel up and running.  I am having 1 small
problem.  When I reboot or shut down the box it freezes at "Send TERM
signal" to any running processes.  I don't know of any way to determine what
is hanging up the box.  Obviously this is bad since I have to be able to
reboot the box remotely.

It was loaded with Redhat 7.2 and then I custom compiled the 2.4.18 kernel
with LVS support.  The hardware is a Compaq DL380.  I included support for
the Compaq 5xxx smart array controller integrated into the system in the
kernel.

Anyone have any ideas?