configure.pl

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: configure.pl
From: Claudiu <yonix@xxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:17:31 +0200 (EET)
i have downloaded lvs and i read the documentation...
Somewhere it says i should use a configure.pl script to configure my
virtual server...
I cant find that configure.pl in my distribution??

My goals are:
-buiding a virtual server for users which desire a web page.. I want them
to ssh in and be able to upload files, modify content..basically they
should be able to administer their web server by their own... i want them
chrooted there...
Is this the right software for doing this??

Sorry if this is a newby question..
(yes i've read the docs..but they are vague..in my oppinion)