RE: extending NAT

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: extending NAT
From: "Serge Sozonoff" <serge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:22:37 +0100
Hi,

Yes I think Cisco Local Director uses this. I was once trying to get LVS to
emulate this behavior so that I could transparently swap out the LD for the
Linux LVS box.
I was playing around with bridging and all that to try and get it to work.
I was never fully successful, please keep me posted if someone progresses with
this.

Thanks, Serge