Re: Help with Solaris Real Servers and DR

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help with Solaris Real Servers and DR
From: Ramon Kagan <rkagan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:02:41 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks,

Just in case anybody is interested.  You can do the following on lo0:1 or
for paranoid people like me hme1.

ifconfig <intfc> plumb
ifconfig <intfc> <VIP>
ifconfig <intfc> <VIP> <VIP>
ifconfig <intfc> netmask 255.255.255.255
ifconfig <intfc> up

This is from the FAQ but I'm adding that this doesn't have to be on lo0.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@xxxxxxxx