Re: Help with Solaris Real Servers and DR

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help with Solaris Real Servers and DR
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:38:34 +0200
Bonjour Alex,

> > Oh, keepalived is already ported to Solaris?
>
> => No, and if someone have done this, I would like to have the code to
> enhance :).

I thought so since IIRC you used netlink for transportation and
last time I checked Solaris didn't support it. I simply seem to
have a hard time understanding the statements of Ramon Kagan.
Maybe it's a lack of thorough English knowledge on my side, I
mean it wouldn't be the first time. :)

> I am back to my code (VRRP FSM) => currently adding support to
> synchronization between many VRRP instances => rewritten the whole
> synchronization previous policy.... (causing many node in my brain :))

Do you have a state diagram other than the one in you PDF?

> I will try to release the 1.0.0 code soon before OLS I hope.

I wish I had time before OLS to check it but it won't happen. The
earliest I can go through the code is like August before I will
prepare a workshop on LVS and keepalived for HA services. Why do
you want a 1.0.0 release?

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc