Re: director suddenlly stops

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: director suddenlly stops
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:43:27 +0200
Andres Tello Abrego C.A.K. wrote:
Jun 7 09:05:28 dlvs kernel: IPVS: Each connection entry needs 120 bytes at
least What does this means?

It means that you've somehow enabled the debug functionality. Check /proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/debug.

It shows you the size of the ip_vs_conn structure that has been allocated for a new connection.

I have setup a director, and it's being "falling". It give me yp servces.

When is it failing? At the beginning or after a while? What does trigger it?

When the director "fall", ypservices are down too, BUT the redirecction
functionality of the machine still going.

??? How can that be? How can you know that the redirection still works when the service itself is down, which I assume you check from outside the cluster.

U can't login, and if u suseccfully log on.. u can do nothing.

I'm confused, can you log in now or not?

jkernel: 2.4.17 lvs 0.9.2 ipvs: 0.9.10

Maybe you should consider upgrading to the stable series too but I don't think your problem is related to that.

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc