LVS DR setup with NT2K servers

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS DR setup with NT2K servers
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm.turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:25:57 +0100
I've set up a simple LVS DR loadbalancer with 4 IIS web servers (win2K) behind it.

I've setup a local loopback adapter on each 2K server and set the priority to 254.

The loadbalancer works fine...

But seems to confuse Windows Networking, SMB Network Browsing no longer seems to work. (Required by RoboCopy)

Possibly off topic but has anyone come across this before ?

--

Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull

IT Manager