RE: Failover with a high persistent timeout

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Failover with a high persistent timeout
From: Matthias Krauss <MKrauss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:04:58 +0200
Hi Joe,
thanks realy much for your help,
i'd like to say thanks directly to you, appart from my boss i
appreciate specially to the lvs team for what they are doing and
i prefer not only to get things from others.
If there is anything what i could do for lvs, lets say translate docs
from english to german or so then please let me konw, i'm not
sure if M$ skripts/apps dealing with lvs via telnet would help
open source, but if then i'd appreciate ...

chears
Matthias