Re: Failover with a high persistent timeout

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MKrauss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Failover with a high persistent timeout
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:38:50 -0400
Matthias Krauss wrote:

> If there is anything what i could do for lvs, lets say translate docs
> from english to german or so then please let me konw,

thanks very much. It would be a lot of work and the docs change all the time.
I spend at least 10hrs a month (it varies a lot) on it. I'd only
do it if you think it would be really useful. Most German speakers
it seems have decided one way or other to bight the bullet and
become proficient at technical English. I try to use simple
sentences in the HOWTOs since many people are not native
speakers of English.

i'm not
> sure if M$ skripts/apps dealing with lvs via telnet would help
> open source, but if then i'd appreciate ...

All contributions to the HOWTOs are welcome. If you figured out
something that wasn't covered in the HOWTO, and you are happy
to write it up, then send it to me offline and I'll put it in.