Re: ActConn and InActConn all go to zero

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ActConn and InActConn all go to zero
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm.turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:20:24 +0000
Richard Gabriel wrote:

Hi,
I have set up a DR based LVS on my director with keepalived for failover. I am using 2 real servers which are on the same network as the directors. All machines use a router as the gateway. When I start keepalived (which sets up the LVS configuration), everything works fine. After some time though, all ActConns and InActConns go to zero. When this happens, all traffic seems to go to only one of the real servers. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using RedHat linux 8.0 with kernel 2.4.18. Thanks.

Any chance that the real server is leaking an ARP response for the VIP ?

just a guess mind you...