Re: lvs-nat/heartbeat realserver default gateway?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: lvs-nat/heartbeat realserver default gateway?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:08:52 -0500
pb wrote:

> Both the LVS IP ADDRESS and the NAT ROUTER IP ADDRESS
> are to failover between two LVS hosts.  Your default
> gateway should be the NAT ROUTER IP.
>
> Peter

Peter has it right.

The script you're using was designed for one director only
(I'm working on the next version which sets up the failout for you,
but with my work schedule, it won't be soon).

In your setup, you're going to have to failover the DIP to the second
director.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,