internal/external network problems

Subject: internal/external network problems
From: Ian Millsom <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:48:50 +1100 (EST)
Hi,

I am having issues from accessng services on the lvs server, and I was
wondering if anyone had a fix for this.

I have a fully working operation lvs setup now, which works great, but
no-one physically works from the data center.

The second is a mirror in the office. From the outside world, all is
working fine.
When I try and say load a website/ssh etc through the lvs server it just
times out.

Network is as follows:

Live Class C = 203.x.x.0
Internal NAT = 10.77.77.0

Office runs on 203.x.x.9 NAT'd seperate network to lvs (10.66.66.0)
LVS Server eth0  = 203.x.x.30
LVS Server eth1  = 10.77.77.250

VIP = 203.x.x.32
RIP = 10.77.77.1

From external outside the office, all works fine.
nmap shows that the ports are open, and accepting.
When I nmap from the office, it says the ports are filtered.

I also have dialup users on the network. The RAS IP addrss is 203.x.x.20
dialup ip address is 203.x.x.103 and they cannot see it either..

Is there anyway I can make the local office/dialup users see services
through the lvs server?

I've been looking all day for a solution for the problem, and cannot seem
to find one..

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated .

Regards

Ian Millsom