Re: Possible Bug?- connection sync using eth1

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Possible Bug?- connection sync using eth1
From: Dave Augustus <davea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Dec 2002 21:12:54 -0600
Now for my belated reply( I just deployed an 8 server LVS):

The workaround I came up was simply dropping the --mcast statement
altogether. The traffic now is handled on the eth0 interface by default.

I didn't want to do it this way. The bug seemed to crop up whenever I
specified ANY interface..

Dave Augustus