To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:37:24 +0100
On 2002-12-19T12:05:07,
   Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx> said:

> >Who's gonna do that ? Really bored with postmaster messages from
> >dankook.ac.kr :(
> Normally it would be Joe or Lars, but both are on vacation right now.
> Let's hope one of them reads this. It's truely annoying.
>
> Hey, whoever you are, Mr. @dankook.ac.kr, please fix your MTA!!

Better late than never, I think. Unsubscribed.

I'm sorry for the long delay, but unfortunately no-one but Joe volunteered to
help with the admin job, so the list was without care for the time...

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
Principal Squirrel
SuSE Labs - Research & Development, SuSE Linux AG

"If anything can go wrong, it will." "Chance favors the prepared (mind)."
  -- Capt. Edward A. Murphy            -- Louis Pasteur