DR/TUN LVS to Win2k Boxes

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DR/TUN LVS to Win2k Boxes
Cc: rduran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jorge Adrian Salaices <asalaices@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Jan 2003 08:04:09 -0600
Hello All .. Newbie question ...

I am new to the list and I was wondering If anybody has been able tp get
DR/Tunneling to work from an LVS to Windows 2000 RealServers ...

You see the problem is that I will have 2 LVS Directors and will have
about 36 Win2K machines seen by both directors (Not my Choice of
Architecture but I am stuck), the problem is that NAT is "supposed" to
bottleneck at around 9.0 mb Sec on the Server which will be able to
serve at around 400Kb no more than 20 RealServers ... Or is this number
realistic ?

We will be using Dell 2650 Dual Xeon 1.8GHZ Boxes as directors and other
than a doc or two on the net tests with Semi-Old Pentium II Hardware
show those Numbers.

Is there a doc on the Net I can read that will help to to get it
working  ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks .

Adrian Salaices.