Re: ldirectord problems

Subject: Re: ldirectord problems
From: Malcolm Turnbull <Malcolm.Turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:40:56 +0100
Horms wrote:
On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 09:37:28AM +0100, Malcolm Turnbull wrote:

I missed the rest of the thread...
but I've changed our intranet to Windows Auth only
its here :

http://intranet.crocus.co.uk/

'Windows auth only' sucks cause I can't use it from linux and it adds zero extra security.

Hi Malcolm,

thanks a lot for this. As per my previous email, I have fixed perdition
so it no longer crashes when it comes up against this. Or more to the
point, so a thirt party module doesn't cause it to exit.

Thanks thats great, I'd only come across the problem on my internal test/intranet network and assumed it was a problem with my Perl install.
I'll update my ldirectord from CVS and check that it now works.

--

Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.

Crocus.co.uk Ltd