Re: ipvs-1.0.9 error when compiling

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ipvs-1.0.9 error when compiling
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 00:03:45 +0900
On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 07:48:36AM -0400, Joseph Mack wrote:
> Roberto Nibali wrote:
> >

> > This would be a nice addition, as I too fall into that trap every time on
> > every
> > box I do compile ipvsadm and I do remove that POPT_ARGFLAG_OPTIONAL every
> > time
> > because it is easier than to find it (yes I know, freshmeat show it as first
> > link, but then you get rpm only for popt-1.8*).
>
> we could put the latest popt on the (planned) contrib page.
> Horms, would you want to ship popt with ipvsadm?

I am not sure that I follow the problem here.
Which versions of popt don't have POPT_ARGFLAG_OPTIONAL?
It is a long time since I have encountered one personally.

That said, if there are lot of old versions of popt available,
then yes we sould probably make it available.
Finding the source for that package can be a PITA.

--
Horms