Re: ipvs-1.0.9 error when compiling

Subject: Re: ipvs-1.0.9 error when compiling
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:12:06 -0400
Horms wrote:

> Which versions of popt don't have POPT_ARGFLAG_OPTIONAL?

very old ones. The one I had when you first released ipvsadm
with popt (which was a long time ago), didn't have it.

> That said, if there are lot of old versions of popt available,
> then yes we sould probably make it available.

the original poster didn't have it. We do get a couple of postings
a year with people with the same problem.

> Finding the source for that package can be a PITA.

people starting off have enough problems getting LVS going.
popt isn't that big that we can't make it available with
the other code.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx