LVS freezing up

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS freezing up
From: "Micah Abrams" <micah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:09:43 -0700
I have an LVS cluster up and running using keepalived.  The cluster has two
load balancers and about 7 real servers configured for direct routing.  The
cluster has been up and running for about 2 months will very little trouble.
All of a sudden late friday night, traffic to the cluster froze up
completely.  Absolutely no traffic was being routed to the real servers.  I
manually forced a failover by shutting down keepalived on the primary load
balancer and traffic resumed as expected.  About 6 hours later the same
thing happened again.  Again, I forced a failover back to the original load
balancer and traffic immediately resumed.  Since then this has happened
about 5 more times.

What could be causing this to happen?  Have any of you seen this before?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Micah