Host headers & LVS-NAT

Subject: Host headers & LVS-NAT
From: "Serhan Sevim" <sevims@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:53:08 -0500
Hey guys,
I'm stuck handling multiple virtual sites binded to a single ip using
LVS-NAT.
In short,I don't think LVS-NAT is able to handle host header names.
Looks like it only cares about ip's.. Thought I could use some fwmark
trick, but I don't think I can mark packets with strings either.
Well, 3 identical real servers hosting 10 domains each (virtual
domains), an LVS-NAT box setup infront of them. It won't work. However,
It works fine with only one domain setup in each real server..
So, my question.. is this doable?
What would an ISP do, anyone?
Thanks for any input.
Serhan.