Re: Keepalived Compile Problem

Subject: Re: Keepalived Compile Problem
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:51:44 -0500
Stephen Walker wrote:

> I get the same thing.

> checking linux/netlink.h usability... no
> checking linux/netlink.h presence... yes
> configure: WARNING: linux/netlink.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: linux/netlink.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
> configure: WARNING: linux/netlink.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
> result
> configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to bug-autoconf@xxxxxxxx ##

we all get it. Alexandre says it's not a problem (to him anyhow,
the rest of us go nuts when we see this). Apparently something
to do with autoconf (I think). Alexandre didn't make any noises
that he planned to fix it.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx