Re: LVS-TUN not working

Subject: Re: LVS-TUN not working
From: Brandon Yap <byap@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:37:16 +1100
Joseph,

Thanks for the reply, I found what the problem was.
It was rp_filter. It needed to be turned off on tunl0. Once that was done, it worked perfectly from that point on. It's odd that this is not mentioned more in the LVS-TUN tutorials.

Brandon

Joseph Mack wrote:

Brandon Yap wrote:
I'm having problems trying to get LVS-TUN to work.

what you did looks like it should have worked, but since it didn't, you
need to take a step back and remove the conflating parts of the setup.

1. start with the single realserver that's working in DR. Without
changing its IP, try to get it to with with LVS-Tun.

2. If that works, remove that realserver, and fire up the remote
realserver and see if you can get it to work in the LVS.

3. Then try to get both realservers to work together.