RE: HTTP connect hangs to virtual IP

Subject: RE: HTTP connect hangs to virtual IP
From: Nigel Hamilton <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:37:58 -0600 (CST)
HI Peter,

        Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. Even though I've
been scouring the list archive I missed this thread - thanks.

        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=100272238300009&w=2&r=1

        I can almost hear the collective groan from the list that this
error has popped up again.

        It hasn't helped in my debugging efforts that my ISP unbound the
VIP without me knowing it. :-( They detected the IP takeover when
heartbeat was installed.

        I'm still working on the minimal load balancing configuration -
one Director, one Real Server.

        When I get this resolved I'll email a post mortem for posterity.

NIge