SMTP connection ERROR to [127.0.0.1:25]

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SMTP connection ERROR to [127.0.0.1:25]
From: Simon Young <simon-lvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:25:14 +0000
Hi all,

I've just started playing with Keepalived. It's great! At the moment, I
have one director and am using it to failover two realservers.
Everything's working just fine, except for the email alerts.

I'm seeing this in /var/log/messages:

Keepalived_healthcheckers: SMTP connection ERROR to [127.0.0.1:25]

Don't quite understand why it's trying to connect to localhost when I've
specified an SMTP host to use in the configuration file (I've replaced
'mydomain' with my real domain in the real config file):

global_defs {
   notification_email {
     lvsalert@mydomain
   }