Re: LVS and AOL

Subject: Re: LVS and AOL
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:15:23 -0500
Francois JEANMOUGIN wrote:

> #And here is it for the "standard users" :
> #$VIP is a colon separated list of VIPs

> I don't think you can put a LIST of IPs in a virtual_server entry in
> keepalived.conf.

I think you're right. I've deleted that line for the next (May 2004) version
of the HOWTO.

> Alexandre! Tell us what we can put in a the IP part of a virtual-server
> definition.

according to the <cough> authoritative man (5) keepalived.conf it's one of

VIP port
fwmark INT
(virtual server) group <STRING>

(You can buy me a beer any time you like)

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx