RE: LVS and AOL

Subject: RE: LVS and AOL
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:06:17 +0200

There is a section in the HOWTO about AOL.

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.persistent_connection.html#proxy_farm

Something weird happen with it the last time Jo corrected it, so, part of the
comments in the examples are not correct (and my name disappeared, <sig>) but
you will find a way to manage AOL proxies and client IP rotation...

François.