RE: Windows 2000 loopback device is just 10M bps?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Windows 2000 loopback device is just 10M bps?
From: "Monty Ree" <chulmin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 01:23:44 +0000

Thanks for Joseph Mack for your kind answer.

you said like below.

the traffic which the each real server services is over 10M bps.
So, 10 Mbps can cause any problem or not?
--> well the clients will have to wait.
it means that Windows RealServer can't service over 10Mbps at LVS-DR ?

additionally, at LVS-DR, all traffic go throught lo:0 interface of the RealServer? But when I execute ifconfig at the RealServer, TX/RX of the eth0 is more higher than that of the lo.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, all.
I would like to set LVS-DR realserver using Windows 2000 Server.
So I installed loopback device, but the speed was 10M bps.
the traffic which the each real server services is over 10M bps.
So, 10 Mbps can cause any problem or not?
Loopback device has nothing to do with the external traffic?
If not, Is there any way to set the loop back interface 100M bps?
Thanks in advance.

행운의 주인공이 이번엔 나일꺼야, 진짜루... 인터넷 복권 http://www.msn.co.kr/money/interlotto/