Integrate loadbalancer itself to the virtual server farm

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Integrate loadbalancer itself to the virtual server farm
From: "Matthias Mosimann" <matthias_mosimann@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:52:55 +0100 (MET)
Hi everyone

I'm absolutely new to lvs and I read the introduction on your site. I refer
to this page: http://linux-vs.org/whatis.html and the image which is drawn
there.

There you can see the loadbalancer as a physical standalone machine who
redirect the request to the virual server farm. My Question is know: Is it
possible to integrate the loadbalancer itself to this virtual server farm?
So the loadbalancer itself is possible to handle itself some requests.

My problem is: If I have only 3 machines (and I want them all redundant) and
not as much traffic for use a physical standalone loadbalancer. But I want
to share the load. What should I do?

regards and many thanks for your answers!

Matthias

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!