Re: ldirectord mysql "negotiate" patch

Subject: Re: ldirectord mysql "negotiate" patch
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:00:48 +0900
Hi Todd,

that looks very fine indeed. Thanks for your contribution,
I am going to go ahead and put it into CVS and it should appear
bundled in the next version of heartbeat, which is likely quite soon.

I have also added your sample config to the supplied configuration
example.

If you could make an additional patch that documents this along with the
rest of the ldirectord documentation, at the top of ldirectord itself,
that would be just great. This will automatically end up in the
ldirectord(8) man page. You can observe your handiwork using something
along the lines of:

pod2man --section=8 ldirectord | nroff -man | less

--
Horms