Re: Heartbeat LVS-DR config

Subject: Re: Heartbeat LVS-DR config
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:50:51 +0100
Reading the new manuals is worth doing. I'd done a real stupid thing,
and it was doing exactly what I told it to do. In haresources I'd put
that machine as master, rather than the same node in both. "These files
must be the same on both machines!" Dooh!

It all works perfectly now.

Thanks for the help with ipfail. If I'd read the manuals I would have
known that as well. I did read the old manuals but not thoroughly
enough. They are actually very good. Especially the UM3 ones.

Graham