Heartbeat LVS-DR config

Subject: Heartbeat LVS-DR config
From: "Purcocks, Graham" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:59:22 -0400

All

I have just built 2 new servers with LVS-DR and they fail over fine if
the machine dies, but if the network interface stops they both end up
being live when the interface is restored. This is with only IP
checking.

I know I've seen this somewhere. There is some other IP module which is
used for this scenario, so a loss of network connectivity failure
correctly fails over to the other server.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where it is?

Sorry if it sounds gibberish but its driving me nuts. I know I've seen
it while Googling but I just can't find it again.

Thanks
Graham