Connection synchronisation and adding/removing real server

Subject: Connection synchronisation and adding/removing real server
From: Jos Houtman <jos@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:19:35 +0200
hello list,

I am setting up 2 lvs servers, 1 as a failover and 1 as the active loadbalancer.
I am using keepalive with a virtual ip to achieve this.

Iam looking for a way to keep the realservers on the failover up to date with the one's in the active loadbalancer.

This because we quite often manually change the the rules and load them into the loadbalancer, and it wouldn't be good to have the failover take over with an outdated rule set.

So is there a way to sink this between failover and active loadbalancer?
Maybe it is implemented in the connection synchronisation methods ( --start-daemon or the "new" method using a user-space daemon)

regards,

Jos Houtman