Re: LVS, Bridge & TP

Subject: Re: LVS, Bridge & TP
From: mquich <mquich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:21:22 +0200
Thank you for the response, Joseph. I needed something like this, but
I felt like if I was talking alone, like a fool ...

I understand that everybody have a life outside (me too) and that my
problem seems to be rather complicated ... well, I'll try to fix my
problem and if I get something, I'll make you know.

Thanks again for the response, Joseph!!!