Re: LVS, Bridge & TP

To: mquich <mquich@xxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS, Bridge & TP
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 06:42:16 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, mquich wrote:

I understand that everybody have a life outside (me too) and that my
problem seems to be rather complicated ... well, I'll try to fix my
problem and if I get something, I'll make you know.

rather than giving us your whole setup, can you just post
the minimum part required to demontrate the problem? There's no need for the reader to have to work out which bits are probably working.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!