Re: persistance questions

Subject: Re: persistance questions
From: freaks <niko_2501@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Nov 2005 22:46:37 +0900
Hello ankush,

i got this error too.. you don't need this line in sysctl.conf, just
comment it out.
by the way, i discovered that i didn't needed the other lines too.
so i removed them all except the netv4 ip forward one .

it's explained on the small tutorial i put online yesterday:
http://yggdrasil.keisangi.free.fr/PERSO/PROJECTS/web-sites/amipeg/files/howto/howto-lvs.txt

there.. all you need is ipvsadm, ldirectord and you're set.. no need to
tweak further sysctl.conf except than that "foward" line
well at least that did it for me .
hope this help..

> But when I ran this command "sysctl -p", i got this error

> error: 'net.ipv4.vs.timeout_finwait' is an unknown key

> How do I get rid of this error ?

Regards

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/